Hooks in to interesting functions and helps reverse the web app faster.
Tweet me @skeptic_fx to improve Hookish! if you feel that something makes sense.
- Hook multiple DOM sources and sinks
- Hook XHR requests and responses
- Unsafe anchor tags (target=_blank)
- Hook WebSocket responses.
- Show function call trace.
Things to come (Work in progress)
- Identify source-sink flow controls using simple string comparison.
- Hook XHR responses and correlate with DOM mutations.
- Identify user defined functions in the Window object.
- Identify globally scoped variables which has a boolean value.
- Remove reporting common libraries like Google-Analytics, jQuery
The MIT License
Copyright (c) Ahamed Nafeez email@example.com
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, inclu ding without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.